Out of School
You may qualify if you meet all of the following criteria:
1) You are between the ages of 16-24.
2) You are a U.S. Citizen.
3) Registered with Selective Service (males 18+)
4) You are Low-Income.
5) You meet the definition of Out of School Youth
at WIOA §681.210 and
6) You meet one or more of these barriers:
• School dropout
• Foster child
• Pregnant or parenting
• Offender or
• A low income individual who requires additional assistance to complete an educational program, or to secure and hold employment.